Hello there, my name’s Krystie, I’m a freelance writer, amateur artist and full-time nutcase! Hahaha! Seriously though, writing’s my passion, art’s my second-string passion, and music’s the best thing ever!!! Okay so admittedly I have no talent in that area, but so what? I still love it!
I’m a pretty average person. I like listening to music, hanging with friends, going to the flicks, cooking, painting, reading and most other run-of-the-mill stuff.
Oh, I’m in a wheelchair cause I have a genetic disorder called friedreich’s ataxia: genetic, degenerative, blah, blah, blah, if you want to know more about it, try Google.
Here’s some random facts about me:
- I like junk food and sweets but tend not to eat them because a) I don’t wanna get fat and b) it’s really unhealthy
- I’m a pretty good spontaneous cook – my pork chops, kick butt!
- I love music and theatre!
- I once auditioned to be on Tracey Beaker, but then got beaten at the last hurdle 😦
- I still cry whenever I watch Pocahontas
- I’m a grammar nazi, I really can’t stand bad grammar, but weirdly enough, when I type I hardly ever use capitals…
- I’m really easily distracted
- I love cartoons from the 90’s and early 00’s – “What’re YOU looking at football head!”
- My family and friends mean the world to me.
If you want to know any more than that, get to know me in person!